The Library is pleased to offer several notice options to meet your needs. You may choose to receive library notices by email or telephone. In addition, you can opt-in to receive notices via text message. Log into My Account and select Modify Personal Information to verify or change your notice preference or to opt-in to receive text messages. For more information regarding this, visit Text Messaging of Library Notices.
The Library sends the following notices:
- Hold notification - an item you requested is available for pick up
- Hold cancellation - request cannot be filled because item is missing or no longer in our collection
- Courtesy notice – reminder that items are coming due*
- Overdue notice - item is overdue
- Bill - item is long overdue
*If you choose to receive your notices via email or text, you will also receive a Courtesy Notice reminder notice three days before an item is due.