The Tallmadge Library Association invites you to join them!
We are not accepting any books/materials donations at this time.
The Tallmadge Library Association is a "Friends of the Library" organization formed in 1961 to support the Tallmadge Branch Library and its staff in meeting their goals. TLA holds semi-annual book sales to raise funds to support activities which include:
- Co-sponsor library programs
- Providing decorations for holidays and special displays
- Purchasing special equipment or materials not included in the library budget
- Attending local community events to represent the Tallmadge Branch Library
- Supporting the purchase of Books for Babies, which provides a free baby gift pack, including a book for new babies in the community
- Award an annual academic scholarship
- Assists researchers using the Frank E. Lawrence History of Tallmadge Collection
- Assisting Tallmadge Branch Library in planning events and programs
The Tallmadge Library Association is an organization committed to supporting the work of the Library.
- We raise funds for Library projects and activities through book sales, membership donation, and other Friends fund-raising programs.
- We purchase special supplies and materials to support the Library’s programs, collections, and buildings.
- We support the mission of the Library in the community.
When you join the Friends of Tallmadge Branch Library you’ll receive:
How Can I Become A Member?
Just fill out an application at your Tallmadge branch and return it with a check for the Friends of Tallmadge Branch Library Annual Membership gift.
Annual membership gift to the Friends of the Tallmadge Branch Library is as follows:
- Student (through 6th grade) – $1
- Individual - $5
- Family - $10
- Club or Organization – $20
- Life – $100