In keeping with the Library's mission and core values, meeting rooms are available for use by the public when not needed for Library purposes. Use of the Library meeting rooms in no way constitutes endorsement by the Library staff or board of trustees of the viewpoints presented or of the policies or beliefs of those using the meeting rooms.
Only local non-profit groups, units of government, and appointed or elected government officials may use meeting rooms in the Main Library and Branch Libraries without charge. Such use must occur during hours the Library is open. For purposes of this policy, "non-profit group" means a group that is eligible for tax-exempt status under sections 501(c)(3)-(11) of the Internal Revenue Code. Certain groups, as described in the Library Meeting Room Policy, are not eligible for tax exempt status under sections 501(c)(3)-(11): Library Meeting Room Policy
You can reserve a meeting room using the button below.
Main Library Meeting Room Prices
See the chart below for meeting room prices for groups that are not eligible for tax exempt status or tax exempt groups wanting to use the meeting rooms during Library closed hours.
|Accommodations||Open Hours Fee||Closed Hours Fee|
|Auditorium||Seating for 425, basic lights and sound support, AV capabilities, etc.||$100.00/hour||$200.00/hour|
|Meeting Room 1||Seats 50 (chairs only) or 25 (chairs and tables); AV capabilities (projector and screen).||$50.00/hour||$100.00/hour|
|Meeting Room 2AB||Seats 100 (chairs only) or 50 (chairs and tables); AV capabilities (projector and screen).||$75.00/hour||$150.00/hour|
|Meeting Room 3||Seats 50 (chairs only) or 25 (chairs and tables); AV capabilities (projector and screen)||$50.00/hour||$100.00/hour|
Important Meeting Room Guidelines
- Reservations for the Auditorium are limited to events of 100 or more attendees. No food or uncovered drinks are permitted in the auditorium.
- Main Library meeting rooms scheduled without payment of a fee may not be used for commercial or private purposes. Examples of purposes for which they may not be used include private consultations, classes, interviews, rehearsals, or celebrations.
- Balloons are not permitted in the Library.
- After hours events serving alcohol (through select preapproved vendors) are required to hire an APD officer at a rate of $30.50/hour for the duration of the event.
- Meeting room reservations are made no less than two weeks in advance and up to three months in advance.
Please provide your name, phone number, group name, date/time requested and the purpose of your event. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response from our team.
Please review full Library Meeting Room Policy before making your reservation.
Branch Library Meeting Spaces
For inquiries regarding reservations at any of the Library's branches, please contact that branch's location.