Books In Boxes
Each Books in Boxes set consists of 35 copies of one title packed in a box and is checked out as a unit. These sets are perfect for teachers, who would like multiple copies of the same book so that each student may have his/her own book to read independently.
Here are the lists of the current titles that we have in book sets:
- A Books in Boxes set can be checked out for 1 week - 6 week loan periods by making arrangements with the Children’s Library in person or by telephone at 330-643-9050. Booking is done only by the Children's Library, so that we can schedule sets in advance.
- The sets are in high demand so please plan ahead. Check your school vacation dates, and please be flexible in your choice of titles, dates, and length of loan period.
- The sets can be picked up and returned at Main Library or any of the 18 branches.
- There will be a limit of 8 titles processed per request, unless mailed or emailed. (Call for the email address.) Teachers can check out up to 4 sets at a time.
- We are sorry that we are unable to book sets on Sunday or during the last 1/2 hour before closing, as it is a time consuming procedure.
- If it looks like you will need to keep a set past its due date, please contact the Children’s Library to extend the due date and to make sure there isn’t another teacher waiting for the set.
Back to Children's Library