|Search Our Site...
Audiobooks & Music
Note: Your library card must be active and in good standing to download materials.
To get started with Overdrive eMedia:
- View the Overdrive tutorial video.
- Download Overdrive Media Console or Adobe Digital Editions for your computer.
- Activate Overdrive Media Console or Adobe Digital Editions on your computer.
- Check out and download media to your computer from the Library's Overdrive Collection.
- Install the appropriate software on your portable device.
- Transfer the media to your portable device.
What sort of device do you have
There are inumerable audio player devices. Please check the Overdrive site for details about specific devices.
Shopping for a device?
Many MP3 players can play Overdrive WMA and MP3 Audiobook, and some Music and WMV Video files.
Most iPod, iPad and iPhones can play Overdrive WMA and MP3 Audiobook files.
Should you have additional questions, Contact the Audio Visual Services Division at